Virtual Resources Library
Digital events are a great engagement tool, and social distancing requirements have introduced an opportunity and need to convene virtually. These resources are designed to help you host successful web meetings and events:
- Every HLSA Club/SIG has access to the Google Suite of Applications, which includes:
- Google Docs – for online document sharing
- Google Meet - free online video or voice calls that can be used for groups of up to 100 people. It can be used on the computer, Android, iOS devices. If using the HLSA Google Suite, up to 250 people may join the call.
- Please reach out to HLSA@law.harvard.edu, if you need access/reset your Google password.
- Getting started with Google Meet:
- Telecommunication platform
- See here for additional details on pricing and capabilities
- Getting started with Zoom
- Harvard Law School Campus Zoom Backgrounds
AlumniMagnet - Club & SIG Websites
- Your regular Club/SIG website can continued to be used for posting virtual events and sending out emails
- AlumniMagnet Training Sessions
- How to Add a Virtual Location to an Event
Utilize your current social media channels
- Promote timely conversations on your social media channels to encourage a sense of community
- Share a Club/SIG posts on HLSA social media account to grow visibility:
The Alumni Relations Office has also created a new communication tool for all Club/SIG Presidents, a “Presidents Forum” on alumni.law.harvard.edu. This Forum is a private discussion board where all Presidents can share their questions, best practices, and thoughts.
Please log into the website with your HarvardKey and then use the direct link to the Forum:
**Please note, HarvardKey is required for access to the Forum. If you need to claim or reset your HarvardKey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact us:
As a reminder, while the physical HLS Offices are closed, your Alumni Relations team continues to be a resource for you.