Virtual Resources Library
Digital events are a great engagement tool, and social distancing requirements have introduced an opportunity and need to convene virtually. These resources are designed to help you host successful web meetings and events:
- Every HLSA Club/SIG has access to the Google Suite of Applications, which includes:
- Google Docs – for online document sharing
- Google Meet - free online video or voice calls that can be used for groups of up to 100 people. It can be used on the computer, Android, iOS devices. If using the HLSA Google Suite, up to 250 people may join the call.
- Please reach out to HLSA@law.harvard.edu, if you need access/reset your Google password.
- Getting started with Google Meet:
- Telecommunication platform
- See here for additional details on pricing and capabilities
- Getting started with Zoom
- Harvard Law School Campus Zoom Backgrounds
AlumniMagnet - Club & SIG Websites
- Your regular Club/SIG website can continued to be used for posting virtual events and sending out emails
- AlumniMagnet Training Sessions
- How to Add a Virtual Location to an Event
Utilize your current social media channels
- Promote timely conversations on your social media channels to encourage a sense of community
- Share a Club/SIG posts on HLSA social media account to grow visibility:
Questions? Contact us:
As a reminder, while the physical HLS Offices are closed, your Alumni Relations team continues to be a resource for you.